OPT Extension RFE

Anusha123

Hi,

I am graduated in Dec 2012 from XXXX university and my OPT has started from Jan 4rth, 2013. I have changed my employer in June 2013 and have applied for extension but got an RFE asking me to provide the following details:

- Copies of job offers/ agreements with all OPT employers including start and end dates from Jan 4, 2013 to Till date. 

- If you are engaged in any unpaid internships or training during your initial grant of OPT, you must provide evidence of your association with your employer.

- All the above submitted information has to be verified by the end client.

Can anyone please let me know what are the documents that have to be submitted exactly and what does "submitted information has to be verified by the end client." mean? Do I have to get a letter from my client? Please let me know.

Thanks !!

Hi,

I am graduated in Dec 2012 from XXXX university and my OPT has started from Jan 4rth, 2013. I have changed my employer in June 2013 and have applied for extension but got an RFE asking me to provide the following details:

- Copies of job offers/ agreements with all OPT employers including start and end dates from Jan 4, 2013 to Till date. 

- If you are engaged in any unpaid internships or training during your initial grant of OPT, you must provide evidence of your association with your employer.

Can anyone please let me know what are the documents that have to be submitted exactly and what does "submitted information has to be verified by the end client." mean? Do I have to get a letter from my client? Please let me know.

Thanks !!

I think you would not be willing to get a denial for OPT extension RFE. Get the help of an attorney.

Hi,

Thanks !!

I wonder, did you notice your school's DSO about both of your employments before sending the OPT extension application?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived