Questions on Parents Visa

pvac26

Hi All!

I in the process of applying Tourist Visa for In-Laws, can someone please clarify below questions,

• The template of the letter to Consulate says "I so and so working for XYZ Company located at so and so". Should We need to write Clients Name or actual Employer Name here in this Letter to Consulate?

On DS-160 Form:

• We need to select B2 Visa Type of Tourism, right under Purpose of Trip section?
  • Can we collect the Passport after Stamping at Visa Consulate only? Let's say if my In-Laws goes for Stamping....then can someone else on their behalf go to Visa Consulate to collect the stamped Passport?
  • Present Employer Name and Address of In-Laws: Should we need mention just as Govt of State or do we need to mention the exact department name?
  • As we are supposed to submit one Ds-160 for each person going for stamping...so, 2 DS-160s for In-Laws.......then on the Signature Page, we don't need to select Family or Group Application, right?

Fee:

Can we pay fee online while booking the Appointment? Or has the process changed such that one needs to go to Bank in person to pay the fee?

It seems HDFC Bank is no more doing this, right?

Thanks!

Hi All!

I in the process of applying Tourist Visa for In-Laws, can someone please clarify below questions,

• The template of the letter to Consulate says "I so and so working for XYZ Company located at so and so". Should We need to write Clients Name or actual Employer Name here in this Letter to Consulate?

On DS-160 Form:

• We need to select B2 Visa Type of Tourism, right under Purpose of Trip section?
  • Can we collect the Passport after Stamping at Visa Consulate only? Let's say if my In-Laws goes for Stamping....then can someone else on their behalf go to Visa Consulate to collect the stamped Passport?
  • Present Employer Name and Address of In-Laws: Should we need mention just as Govt of State or do we need to mention the exact department name?
  • As we are supposed to submit one Ds-160 for each person going for stamping...so, 2 DS-160s for In-Laws.......then on the Signature Page, we don't need to select Family or Group Application, right?

Fee:

Can we pay fee online while booking the Appointment? Or has the process changed such that one needs to go to Bank in person to pay the fee?

It seems HDFC Bank is no more doing this, right?

Thanks!

Actual employer.

Yes, B2.

Passports are to be collected at OFC (place where you get biometrics done). Anyone can collect the passport with a valid authorization letter, photocopy of applicant's ID and your ID (have to show your original ID for verification).

Employer name, dept. name and address.

2 independent DS160s.

You can use NEFT or else can pay at Axis bank or Citi bank.

Actual employer.

Yes, B2.

Passports are to be collected at OFC (place where you get biometrics done). Anyone can collect the passport with a valid authorization letter, photocopy of applicant's ID and your ID (have to show your original ID for verification).

Employer name, dept. name and address.

2 independent DS160s.

You can use NEFT or else can pay at Axis bank or Citi bank.

Ohh okay, thank you for the help ......

Archived