H1B Transfer Urgent Query

manoharlatha123@gmail.com

Hello All,  H1B Transfer Urgent Query

This is petty urgent for me now.. So request you plz share me the answer for this..

I work for company A, and with this company I got my H1B Approved and Stamped till 2016. But due to some reasons my company A has not got an opportunity to sent me for US. now it is been 10 months I got my Visa but not traveled. Now I found an US Based Company B to transfer my H1B and asking for to get stamped with the new employer. As this is big organization I hope everything will go smooth, but if there could be below situation what could be the best options for it.

1. If Company B has transferred successfully and the Company A want to send me now, will there be any issues? or will it not be possible to travel with old employer, if the H1B once get transferred.

2. If there could any issues with stamping with the new employer, can I travel with the old stamping and old company?

Thanks,

Latha.

Hello All,  H1B Transfer Urgent Query

This is petty urgent for me now.. So request you plz share me the answer for this..

I work for company A, and with this company I got my H1B Approved and Stamped till 2016. But due to some reasons my company A has not got an opportunity to sent me for US. now it is been 10 months I got my Visa but not traveled. Now I found an US Based Company B to transfer my H1B and asking for to get stamped with the new employer. As this is big organization I hope everything will go smooth, but if there could be below situation what could be the best options for it.

1. If Company B has transferred successfully and the Company A want to send me now, will there be any issues? or will it not be possible to travel with old employer, if the H1B once get transferred.

2. If there could any issues with stamping with the new employer, can I travel with the old stamping and old company?

Thanks,

Latha.

No issues even if company B's petition is approved. You can still travel with company A's visa and I797 approval notice to work for company A.

Archived