How to address in-laws in the Invite Letter to them

pvac26

Hi,

I want to invite my In-Laws for which I am in the process of preparing an Invitation Letter to invite them. 

If it for my own parents...I can address them as Dear Mother and Father.....but, how should I address In-Laws in the Invite letter? Aunt and Uncle? or Mother and Father? Or should I use their names?

Please advise.

also, one more question: My wife does not have Birth Certificate. And it seems Govt is not issuing Birth Certificate of her age. Is it fine to submit 10th class certificate and Passport? Or do we need get any letter from govt related to Birth Certificate?

Please advise.

Thanks

Hi,

I want to invite my In-Laws for which I am in the process of preparing an Invitation Letter to invite them. 

If it for my own parents...I can address them as Dear Mother and Father.....but, how should I address In-Laws in the Invite letter? Aunt and Uncle? or Mother and Father? Or should I use their names?

Please advise.

also, one more question: My wife does not have Birth Certificate. And it seems Govt is not issuing Birth Certificate of her age. Is it fine to submit 10th class certificate and Passport? Or do we need get any letter from govt related to Birth Certificate?

Please advise.

Thanks

However you would like to address them. It does not matter.

Why does your wife need her birth certificate now? DOB in 10th certificate and passport is valid in India but not in other countries. Get an affidavit.

However you would like to address them. It does not matter.

Why does your wife need her birth certificate now? DOB in 10th certificate and passport is valid in India but not in other countries. Get an affidavit.

Thanks you for the response.

Affidavit from whom? Will Lawyer prepares a letter and sings it? or Some Govt Officer needs to issue a letter and then Lawyer has to sign it? What is this Affidavit? 

Thank you again

Archived