Urgent Help Pay Check Question

Scboy

.......Guys Please help me ......

I have my Visa Stamping on November 22 @ Vancouver.

My Concern:

My H-1B started this October 2013..before that i was on OPT...I have been working with this client from February 2013 my LCA and H-1B has been Approved with the same client.

My Client Location is NC (Physical Address) and i have been paying Tax's to  IL (Employer Location) though i have been working with the same client since Feb 2013, from October 2013 as my H-1B started i have been paying taxes to NC.

Am i good to go for Visa stamping ??

What if VO asks me about the whole Tax thing on my paycheck what should be my answer??

No problem, you are good to go. Just tell the truth.

But how come i am paying taxes's in IL when my client is located in NC and i am physically living in NC ?

Can you Provide me an answer where i can explain the VO..so that he gets convinced..

Hi Scboy

In my view say your working in IL at our company HQ until OCT 2013 and client required me onsite for help or etcc and moved to NC from OCT 2013. Aslo make sure you have LCA filled for IL untill OCT 2013 and NC from OCT 2013 to support your statement.

Thanks

Sri

Hi Scboy

In my view say your working in IL at our company HQ until OCT 2013 and client required me onsite for help or etcc and moved to NC from OCT 2013. Aslo make sure you have LCA filled for IL untill OCT 2013 and NC from OCT 2013 to support your statement.

Thanks

Sri

But Should i need to file the LCA even though if i was in OPT...because my H-1B started from October 2013

Archived