H1B Stamping - FTE

paul82

Hi ,

I am a full time employee , working in the engineering(IT) division for a medium size US company (healthcare sector). I have been working with this employer for over an year now . I am going to India and will be going for H1B stamping . I need some help with the following questions which arise after going through the visa interview experience of others 

1. If asked , should I state that I am working on an in house project ? I develop software which the company uses for its day to day operations .

2. What all project specific documents should I carry ? In my case I don't have a client letter as there are no clients. Are there any substitutes?

3. Is there any other specific document relating to my employment which I should carry?

Thanks in advance

Paul

Hi ,

I am a full time employee , working in the engineering(IT) division for a medium size US company (healthcare sector). I have been working with this employer for over an year now . I am going to India and will be going for H1B stamping . I need some help with the following questions which arise after going through the visa interview experience of others 

1. If asked , should I state that I am working on an in house project ? I develop software which the company uses for its day to day operations .

2. What all project specific documents should I carry ? In my case I don't have a client letter as there are no clients. Are there any substitutes?

3. Is there any other specific document relating to my employment which I should carry?

Thanks in advance

Paul

1. Tell Visa officer that you are FTE of your employer (Carry ID card/ Offer Letter/Employment Verification Letter/ recent Paystubs/ W2's/ photographs of work place/Driver License/ Address Proof)

2. Brief description of the project you are working (Project Name and Description/Tools used/Project timelines/ Team size)

Archived