H1B is expiring next month, Have to go back Can the transfer done from India for other company

temphome

Hi,

Im Currently working for a reputed organization A and my visa is expiring mid of December 2013. Meanwhile expecting an offer from Comany B which is also a reputed organization. My H1B extension is in progress filed in September, and my current company is not allowing me to make an new LCA on new clients until i get a decision on my petition, Moreover my current project is getting over and they cant hold me here in US without allocation. so I have told to travel back to India.

My Queries are:

1. If I receive the offer frm company B, after my visa expiry date, will company B able to file a transfer petition eventhough im in India?

2. Is it possible for company B to file transfer afer my visa expiry date, while my current extension petition is still in review with USCIS?

Thanks,

Hi,

Im Currently working for a reputed organization A and my visa is expiring mid of December 2013. Meanwhile expecting an offer from Comany B which is also a reputed organization. My H1B extension is in progress filed in September, and my current company is not allowing me to make an new LCA on new clients until i get a decision on my petition, Moreover my current project is getting over and they cant hold me here in US without allocation. so I have told to travel back to India.

My Queries are:

1. If I receive the offer frm company B, after my visa expiry date, will company B able to file a transfer petition eventhough im in India?

2. Is it possible for company B to file transfer afer my visa expiry date, while my current extension petition is still in review with USCIS?

Thanks,

1. Yes.

2. Yes.

Archived