Credential evaluation for H1 Transfer

jhakku

Hello, I am currently a contractor with Company A (holds my H1B) and have been working in web development for the last 3 years. Company B has offered me a full time position with their company. I wanted to double check if I have to provide copies of US Credential Evaluation for my education from India.

I have all the degrees and transcripts with me, and I did not have to provide US Credential Evaluation certificates(for my education from India) while filing my H1B with Company A.

Info:

3+ years of web development experience on H1B

Master in Management Information Systems from an accredited university in Texas

Bachelor's in Technology from JNTU, India

Schooling from India

Please advise.

Hello, I am currently a contractor with Company A (holds my H1B) and have been working in web development for the last 3 years. Company B has offered me a full time position with their company. I wanted to double check if I have to provide copies of US Credential Evaluation for my education from India.

I have all the degrees and transcripts with me, and I did not have to provide US Credential Evaluation certificates(for my education from India) while filing my H1B with Company A.

Info:

3+ years of web development experience on H1B

Master in Management Information Systems from an accredited university in Texas

Bachelor's in Technology from JNTU, India

Schooling from India

Please advise.

Better to enclose one. Otherwise there is a possibility for a RFE when a transfer is applied.

jairichi, I have never had to apply for credential evaluation. How long does credential evaluation take and what is the process of getting an evaluation done? Please advise.

There are plenty of them available in US. I used the one from Washington state by name *****************************. There are others too. They do provide evaluation with varied timelines and prices vary accordingly.

Archived