I797e issue on excisting H1B

Bt0369

HI,

I am on an H1b status and got a visa stamped until September 2014, I got my h1 last year under cap,I did my MS in a university at California. Issue is I got a I797e all of a sudden stating they have a intent to revoke my H1 as the university were I studied is not accredited to cap.

Kindly let me know what can be done further.i have status valid till next year September and stamping as well.

Is that enough if I submit evaluation repots of my 4 yrs bachelors degree? And experience letter from my employer?

HI,

I am on an H1b status and got a visa stamped until September 2014, I got my h1 last year under cap,I did my MS in a university at California. Issue is I got a I797e all of a sudden stating they have a intent to revoke my H1 as the university were I studied is not accredited to cap.

Kindly let me know what can be done further.i have status valid till next year September and stamping as well.

Is that enough if I submit evaluation repots of my 4 yrs bachelors degree? And experience letter from my employer?

Dude, you are out of status as of now. You need an attorney.

Your H1 is revoked bcos the degree which you have used for H1 is invalid so your H1 becomes invalid. And you cannot amend the petition with bachelor's degree or some letter. Next time when you file for H1, use your bachelor's degree.

HI,

If your H1B was considered under Masters quota and your MS degree is not from a non-profit and accredited or government institution you can do nothing. 

Archived