B2 interview DS-160 with "Bullets Posession"

catdogcali

Hi,

Back in 2005 me and my dad were stoped by the police, dad was a Firearm collector and was charged with "illegal" bullets/gun possession because he hadn't had the gun papers with him, the cops charged both him and charged me as well, few days later my dad showed up at the court with the right paper/permissions for the guns and the case was dismissed and charges were dropped.

I did declare this on the DS-160, and I'm bringing the court disposition papers where it says the charge was dropped/dismissed.

What should I declare in the DS-160 question regarding the arrest without giving out too much information and only say what happened in case the VO asks?

Hi,

Back in 2005 me and my dad were stoped by the police, dad was a Firearm collector and was charged with "illegal" bullets/gun possession because he hadn't had the gun papers with him, the cops charged both him and charged me as well, few days later my dad showed up at the court with the right paper/permissions for the guns and the case was dismissed and charges were dropped.

I did declare this on the DS-160, and I'm bringing the court disposition papers where it says the charge was dropped/dismissed.

What should I declare in the DS-160 question regarding the arrest without giving out too much information and only say what happened in case the VO asks?

Answer should be YES and give a small summary about the incident. VO would surely ask you to elaborate during interview.

Archived