H4 - DS160 form - Education information

L19360

Hi,

I am on H1B and in process of applying H4 for my wife. She has attended 3 years college but has not graduated, ie; she passed in 1st and 2nd years and attended 3rd year college but has not completed.

Now in DS-160 form Work/Education/Training Information section, what should she mention for the Question "Have you attended any educational institutions other than elementary schools"?

Does she need to provide the 3 years college study details (in DS 160) because she has attended all 3 years?

OR

Should NOT mention the 3 years degree college details(just mention 10 + 2 only) because she has not completed the graduation.

Experts please advise.

Thanks,

Hi,

I am on H1B and in process of applying H4 for my wife. She has attended 3 years college but has not graduated, ie; she passed in 1st and 2nd years and attended 3rd year college but has not completed.

Now in DS-160 form Work/Education/Training Information section, what should she mention for the Question "Have you attended any educational institutions other than elementary schools"?

Does she need to provide the 3 years college study details (in DS 160) because she has attended all 3 years?

OR

Should NOT mention the 3 years degree college details(just mention 10 + 2 only) because she has not completed the graduation.

Experts please advise.

Thanks,

Well, the question is attended and not graduated. She needs to mention about her college course she is undertaking now.

Archived