H1B Transfer Gap between Jobs-Urgent Help needed Please

MRH1BB

Hi,

I applied for H1b transfer and it got approved but the start date is from Aug 29th(LCA start date is also 29th).Currently,I am working my present company and i want to give a notice.My question here is .

if i give a notice to join my new employer and my current employer terminate me immediately and revoke my current H1B.What is my situation?.Am i out of status though i have approved H1b with start date 29th August.

Is it acceptable to have a gap between old employer and new employer.Will this be a status problem.

My End of employment with Currecnt is Aug 10th

My Start of Employment with new company is Aug 22nd.I will not be at work for 2 weeks,no pay,nor any payroll.What i should do?.What are the issues?.How i should proceed on this case.

Please guide me with your inputs.

Hi,

I applied for H1b transfer and it got approved but the H1B Petition start date is from Aug 29th(LCA start date is also 29th).Currently,I am working my present company and i want to give a notice.My question here is .

if i give a notice to join my new employer and my current employer terminate me immediately and revoke my current H1B.What is my situation?.Am i out of status though i have approved H1b with start date 29th August.

Is it acceptable to have a gap between old employer and new employer.Will this be a status problem.

My End of employment with Current employer is Aug 10th

My Start of Employment with new company is Aug 29th.I will not be at work for 2 weeks,no pay,nor any payroll.What i should do?.What are the issues?.How i should proceed on this case.

Please guide me with your inputs.

• 1 month later...

Archived