H1B premium transfer

july v

Hello,

I am currently working for Employee A and got an offer from employee B.

I donot want to resign from Employee A, without receiving approved petition for employee B.

Employee B offered to process the transfer as Premium, so that the approval is received within 15 days.

My questions are:

1. Do I need to inform Employee A that my H1b transfer is being processed.

2. Do I need to stop working for employee A the day my transfer is approved for employee B.

3. Can I serve the notice period for employee A, after my transfer is approved for employee B.

4. What if the transfer petition for employee B is rejected, will I be out of status even though I am still employed by "A".

Hello,

I am currently working for Employee A and got an offer from employee B.

I donot want to resign from Employee A, without receiving approved petition for employee B.

Employee B offered to process the transfer as Premium, so that the approval is received within 15 days.

My questions are:

1. Do I need to inform Employee A that my H1b transfer is being processed.

2. Do I need to stop working for employee A the day my transfer is approved for employee B.

3. Can I serve the notice period for employee A, after my transfer is approved for employee B.

4. What if the transfer petition for employee B is rejected, will I be out of status even though I am still employed by "A".

1. No

2. No.

3. Yes.

4. No.

Archived