I-94

Diamondcrest

I just wanted to share my experience with my I-94.

My I-94 was stamped with an expiration date as my passport. It is September 9, 2011. My I-797 is until June 2013 as well as my VISA. I renewed my passport, stapled it with my old passport. My husband and my two kids have the same case with me.

We drove to San Ysidro California, parked at the parking lot at 721 E. San Ysidro Blvd. We paid $5 for 8 hours.

Then walked by foot towards the bridge going to Tijuana. Then you will be passing a gate and towards it after the Tourism Bldg of Tijuan you will take another brige. Down the bridge you will see a long line. People trying to enter the US. Join the line and you will reach another gate. There a officers in that place with cannine dogs. Enter and there are two line. You will see a board that says " I-94, Permits". Go to that line. The officer will tell you to fall in line in front of a beige/white building on the right side from the gate. Fall in lione and you will be allowed to enter the building. There are US officers willing to asists you. They are all very nice. I gave our passports and they looked at the VISA and the I-94. Then they asked me to have my four fingers for fingerprint, took a shot on my face.They did the same to my husband and my two kids. Then we were asked to pay $6.00 each. We ent to the line towards the custom and the way to exist from mexico. Officers there will check you passport or other documents. I showed them our passport and bade us goodbye. It was very easy.

I hope this help. We were done. In 2 hours everything was settled.

Archived