Sponsorship for visitor visa

krs_ravis

Hello friends,

I am on valid H1 visa. My in-laws are planning to visit US. I filled the DS160 ONLY and mentioned that they are sponsoring their visa and expenses. 

Case1: I mentioned this mistakenly. So, should i fill another DS160 and mention that i am sponsoring their visa?

Case2: I can keep the same DS160. Suppose if they are sponsoring, how much money deposit they need to show in their bank a/c?

Case3: I can keep the same DS160. and also if i attach the I-134 also to show that i am supporting them. is it conflict condition? can i mention that they are sponsoring thier air tickets. But after they come here, i will take care their expenses?

Which one is recommendable? Till now, i just filled DS150 only. I need to start remaining documentation also.

Thanks

Case1: I mentioned this mistakenly. So, should i fill another DS160 and mention that i am sponsoring their visa?

Case2: I can keep the same DS160. Suppose if they are sponsoring, how much money deposit they need to show in their bank a/c?

Case3: I can keep the same DS160. and also if i attach the I-134 also to show that i am supporting them. is it conflict condition? can i mention that they are sponsoring thier air tickets. But after they come here, i will take care their expenses?

Case 1 : Their is nothing called sponsorship for visiting visa. Applicants should take care of themselves everything

Case 2 : It's not the money, it's the strong ties which plays a major role here.

Case 3 : I - 134 is just a paper, it doesn't have much value. So just keep it simple, and let them sponsor themselves.

Archived