Confusion for interview for B2 visa.

any

Hi all,

My parents B2 visa interview is on November 4 th2013 at US consulate, New Delhi. I had received my COS from H4 to F1 approval on the uscis status check website. But as such I didnot have any hard copy for approval notice of F1. What should my parents answer if they ask " What is the status of your daughter"?

Should they say H4 or F1. I was confused because I donot have any document to send them for F1. and even don't have any idea that whether the embassy has the updated information from USCIS regarding my status in a time frame of three days.

Hi all,

My parents B2 visa interview is on November 4 th2013 at US consulate, New Delhi. I had received my COS from H4 to F1 approval on the uscis status check website. But as such I didnot have any hard copy for approval notice of F1. What should my parents answer if they ask " What is the status of your daughter"?

Should they say H4 or F1. I was confused because I donot have any document to send them for F1. and even don't have any idea that whether the embassy has the updated information from USCIS regarding my status in a time frame of three days.

If it is approved then they have to answer F1.

Archived