H4 Docs - I797 Originial needed?

Reddy4

Dear folks,

First of all, I would like to Thank you all for contributing experiences and information thats truly invaluable for a lot of members here in this forum.

Question -  I am currently on H1B expiring - Nov 2013, I filed for a H1B extension and got approval - I797 Approval notice. I intend to send I-797A original to my wife in India who will be attending for first time H4 interview.

Should I detach the I-94 card before sending i ship it to India? or is it okay for it to be send as is?

Thanks

Reddy.

Dear folks,

First of all, I would like to Thank you all for contributing experiences and information thats truly invaluable for a lot of members here in this forum.

Question -  I am currently on H1B expiring - Nov 2013, I filed for a H1B extension and got approval - I797 Approval notice. I intend to send I-797A original to my wife in India who will be attending for first time H4 interview.

Should I detach the I-94 card before sending i ship it to India? or is it okay for it to be send as is?

Thanks

Reddy.

Send a photocopy of your I797 including I94. Based on that your wife will get her I94

Archived