H1B and H4 Visa Appointment Question

raj_anand

Hi,

I am on H1B visa and going to India to get married. I should get my H1B stamped and My wife will come along with me on H4. I have submitted DS160 forms for both of US and I have booked the VISA dates for both of us on the same day, so that we can go along.

When I checked my appointment history in the website, I wonder why my wife's visa is saying H1B also, when i scrolled down and checked, it says :Is Dependent: Yes". And under mine it also says H1B visa and "Is dependent: NO". I checked my wife's DS-160 and it says "H4(Dependent).

Is this typical that when you book dates for dependents, will it also Say H1B and in details it says "Is dependent:yes"

Thanks,
Raj

Hi,

I am on H1B visa and going to India to get married. I should get my H1B stamped and My wife will come along with me on H4. I have submitted DS160 forms for both of US and I have booked the VISA dates for both of us on the same day, so that we can go along.

When I checked my appointment history in the website, I wonder why my wife's visa is saying H1B also, when i scrolled down and checked, it says :Is Dependent: Yes". And under mine it also says H1B visa and "Is dependent: NO". I checked my wife's DS-160 and it says "H4(Dependent).

Is this typical that when you book dates for dependents, will it also Say H1B and in details it says "Is dependent:yes"

Thanks,

Raj

Yes, you are fine.

Archived