H1B gap between employment

dhivya123

Hi,

I came to US with h1B on Feb 13 through Emp A. I have got offer from another Employer B and have put my resignation with Emp A. Now I am on the notice period and I have given my last date as Nov 5th 2013. My new employer has received my LCA and they have sent my petition to USCIS yesterday with premium processing.

I am supposed to Join my new employer on Nov 11th.(The date they have given me) I hope to get the petition status by next week. Can i take this gap between Nov 5- Nov 10 when i switch jobs. Will it cause any problem in the future.

Thanks.

Hi,

I came to US with h1B on Feb 13 through Emp A. I have got offer from another Employer B and have put my resignation with Emp A. Now I am on the notice period and I have given my last date as Nov 5th 2013. My new employer has received my LCA and they have sent my petition to USCIS yesterday with premium processing.

I am supposed to Join my new employer on Nov 11th.(The date they have given me) I hope to get the petition status by next week. Can i take this gap between Nov 5- Nov 10 when i switch jobs. Will it cause any problem in the future.

Thanks.

You should be fine.

Archived