RFE 2nd on H1 B

R@ju

Hi Friends

My OPT end date is Sep.30.2013  I filed H1 in April 2013 i got an RFE now for education evaluation and they gave about a months time to answer the query. Right now under 60 day grace period. I have couple of questions..

1) Once i answer my query if i get a denial say in Nov end as its a premium processing will I go out of status starting Dec 1 as 60 day grace period is over?

2) Will USCIS give me any additional time after the denial?

3) I checked with couple of colleges and there start date is in Jan so if i apply for those colleges for change of status will I go out of status after 60 day grace?

Please friends help me in this.

Hi Friends

My OPT end date is Sep.30.2013  I filed H1 in April 2013 i got an RFE now for education evaluation and they gave about a months time to answer the query. Right now under 60 day grace period. I have couple of questions..

1) Once i answer my query if i get a denial say in Nov end as its a premium processing will I go out of status starting Dec 1 as 60 day grace period is over?

3) I checked with couple of colleges and there start date is in Jan so if i apply for those colleges for change of status will I go out of status after 60 day grace?

Please friends help me in this.

1. Nope. From the time your H1B is denies.

2. Look at 1.

1.Yes

2.No, only 60 day after your OPT exp.

3. I think yes.

Archived