H1B Transfer- RFE Education evaluation

gagan2008

Greetings,

Following is the background of my case:

-> My H1B was approved in 2012 ( Oct 2012 to Sep 2015) 

1. I  changed my employer and joined a big company as a full time employee and my new employer applied for H1B transfer. I have received and RFE in response to my H1B petition. The RFE is about Evaluation of my undergrad degree. I have done MBA from USA and Undergrad in mechanical engg. from India but my job is in IT.

I have been working in IT for 3.5 years now. My company's lawyer is handling this case but i feel like she doesn't have experience with this kind of RFE. Because she was going to reply the RFE with my Mechanical engg degree evaluation that doesn't have any IT courses.

I have experience letters from my previous employer that shows i have been working in IT for 3.4 years now. Would that be enough to prove my expertise in my job? “

2.  I have spoken to my previous employer and he is ready to hire me again and do H1B transfer in premium processing. Is it ok if i wait for the USCIS decision on my H1B before i go back to my previous employer?  

Please advise..

Greetings,

Following is the background of my case:

-> My H1B was approved in 2012 ( Oct 2012 to Sep 2015) 

1. I  changed my employer and joined a big company as a full time employee and my new employer applied for H1B transfer. I have received and RFE in response to my H1B petition. The RFE is about Evaluation of my undergrad degree. I have done MBA from USA and Undergrad in mechanical engg. from India but my job is in IT.

I have been working in IT for 3.5 years now. My company's lawyer is handling this case but i feel like she doesn't have experience with this kind of RFE. Because she was going to reply the RFE with my Mechanical engg degree evaluation that doesn't have any IT courses.

I have experience letters from my previous employer that shows i have been working in IT for 3.4 years now. Would that be enough to prove my expertise in my job? “

2.  I have spoken to my previous employer and he is ready to hire me again and do H1B transfer in premium processing. Is it ok if i wait for the USCIS decision on my H1B before i go back to my previous employer?  

Please advise..

1. No. I believe you need to have relevant educational qualification too. But, if you look in this forum some have got approval based on experience.

2. You can. But, how sure you are that you will not get similar RFE for previous employer's H1B petition?

Good luck

Archived