H1b - Going back to old employer with 1.5 months of transfer-Very Urgent Plz

pradeepg16

Hi,

Background

-----------

I worked for a company A on a H1B visa for 1 year (Visa approved till Sep 2014 with company A).

1.5 month ago i transfered my H1b to company B (New H1b approved till jun 2015).

Now i want to go back to my old employer(company A).

Question

--------- 

1) Do i have to apply for a visa transfer again to work with old company A,even having the approved visa with them?

2) if i can go back,then company B running my payroll for last 1.5 month... is that a problem or not?

Becoz it may not look clean for 2 payrolls in between with a seperate company..

Is that an issue for green card processing?

3) OR,for Recent 1.5 months,Should i ask company B to pay Company A (as corp-corp) and company A can run my payroll ?

Please suggest how should i deal with this..

Hi,

Background
-----------
I worked for a company A on a H1B visa for 1 year (Visa approved till Sep 2014 with company A).
1.5 month ago i transfered my H1b to company B (New H1b approved till jun 2015).
Now i want to go back to my old employer(company A).

Question
--------- 
1) Do i have to apply for a visa transfer again to work with old company A,even having the approved visa with them?
2) if i can go back,then company B running my payroll for last 1.5 month... is that a problem or not?
Becoz it may not look clean for 2 payrolls in between with a seperate company..
Is that an issue for green card processing?
3) OR,for Recent 1.5 months,Should i ask company B to pay Company A (as corp-corp) and company A can run my payroll ?

Please suggest how should i deal with this..

1. If your company A has not revoked you can go back to employer A without the need for a transfer. If revoked youe company A has to file a cap exempt petition

2. No problem

3. No

• 3 weeks later...

Archived