confusion in US address for H4 visa

ashvin_183

Hello ALL,

I just got my H1 B approved , before I was on F1 student. now I want to apply H4 visa for my wife and 2 year old son. I have some question in mind and not able to find answers, please help me out if anyone has anything regarding it.

1) do I need to fill up DS 160, schedule interview appointment , pay visa fees separately for both of them or count it as a one case?

2) I am going to change my address from next month here in USA and also planning to schedule visa interview next month, now question is , should I use my old address in 
DS 160 as it is on all my pay stub and bank statement or should I get new address first and then use that address in DS 160?

thanks in advance...

Ashvin.

Hello ALL,

I just got my H1 B approved , before I was on F1 student. now I want to apply H4 visa for my wife and 2 year old son. I have some question in mind and not able to find answers, please help me out if anyone has anything regarding it.

1) do I need to fill up DS 160, schedule interview appointment , pay visa fees separately for both of them or count it as a one case?

2) I am going to change my address from next month here in USA and also planning to schedule visa interview next month, now question is , should I use my old address in 

DS 160 as it is on all my pay stub and bank statement or should I get new address first and then use that address in DS 160?

thanks in advance...

Ashvin.

2. I would go with getting your new address first.

Archived