H1B Stamping PayStubs, W2/Tax Returns and Bank Statements

bsa2008

Hello All,

I have couple of questions for H1B Stamping:-

•    How many PayStubs is it advisable to take
  •    Do we need to show any timesheets and how many
  •    Is it okay if we show Last 2 years W2/Tax Return or do we need to show entire length of stay    in US?
  •    How many Bank Statements do we need to show. Is it advisable to highlight Direct Deposits      and what is the best way to do it.

Thanks in advance !!!

How many PayStubs is it advisable to take

6months to 1 yr

Do we need to show any timesheets and how many

You need show status reports atleast 3-4 months 

Is it okay if we show Last 2 years W2/Tax Return or do we need to show entire length of stay    in US?

Have all the W-2 from the time you started working

How many Bank Statements do we need to show. Is it advisable to highlight Direct Deposits      and what is the best way to do i

6-12 months min

•    How many PayStubs is it advisable to take
  •    Do we need to show any timesheets and how many
  •    Is it okay if we show Last 2 years W2/Tax Return or do we need to show entire length of stay    in US?
  •    How many Bank Statements do we need to show. Is it advisable to highlight Direct Deposits      and what is the best way to do it.

latest 6 pay stubs

if you have then take them for interview

Take the latest w2's

Just statements are enough.

Hi All,

My employer is running my bi-weekly pay higher than what is mentioned on the LCA but not less than what is mentioned on the LCA (On LCA my wage is determined as annual and is mentioned as 65k ). Now the problem is I see some differences in the total gross salary that is run every month. According to LCA my employer should run 5.4k every month spliting 2.7k into two bi-weekly pay checks, but they have run my pay inconsistently (for example lets assume they ran my pay 90k,82k,70k,76k,80k and so....on per month). Although the montly pay is higher than what is mentioned on he LCA but now how can I justify this to the Visa Officer if he asks me why is the difference and inconsistent in your pay for every month ?

I am planning for a VISA appointment and I am curently on my H1B.

Can anybody share your ideas ? you help is really appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Krishna

Archived