Parent Visitor Visa

yashuk6

Hello,

When I was a student(F1 Visa), I applied Visitor Visa for my parents to attend graduation ceremony. Unfortunately the Visa was rejected.

Currently I'm under H1B visa and working from past 1 year. I want to invite my parents now to visit USA. At this point what documents are required from my side. Please advise me the required precautions & measures to be taken while applying for the Visitor Visa again.

Generally speaking, how could be the interview for 2nd time, since it was rejected first time. Thank You!!

Hello,

When I was a student(F1 Visa), I applied Visitor Visa for my parents to attend graduation ceremony. Unfortunately the Visa was rejected.

Currently I'm under H1B visa and working from past 1 year. I want to invite my parents now to visit USA. At this point what documents are required from my side. Please advise me the required precautions & measures to be taken while applying for the Visitor Visa again.

Generally speaking, how could be the interview for 2nd time, since it was rejected first time. Thank You!!

Your parents should apply for a visa based on their documents. They should be able to convince VO that they have strong ties back in their home country and not potential immigrants. You can send an invitation letter to your parents to spend sometime with you and visit places in US.

Archived