Question about my H1B transfer

HeavenandEarth

Hi,

i am working with a company A and has I94 valid till sep 13 2013, on May 31st 2013 i resigned from company A, On May 29 2013 Company applied my transfer through regular process and received the receipt, i started working for company B from June 1 st 2013.

on June 15th my previous company A revoked my H1B, in august company B changed my case to premium and received RFE in september for which i have time to reply by Nov 20th.

Now i have few questions.

i am legally working as my old H1B revoked. am i not out of status?

is this not going to effect if i go to visa stamping once my h1 approved?

after regarding somethreads in this forum this question came up in my mind.

Hi,

i am working with a company A and has I94 valid till sep 13 2013, on May 31st 2013 i resigned from company A, On May 29 2013 Company applied my transfer through regular process and received the receipt, i started working for company B from June 1 st 2013.

on June 15th my previous company A revoked my H1B, in august company B changed my case to premium and received RFE in september for which i have time to reply by Nov 20th.

Now i have few questions.

i am legally working as my old H1B revoked. am i not out of status?

is this not going to effect if i go to visa stamping once my h1 approved?

after regarding somethreads in this forum this question came up in my mind.

As long as a decision is pending with USCIS you are on status. It will not affect your H1B visa stamping. It wasn't wise of you to join employer B just based on receipt notice. What would you do if employer B's petition is denied?

Archived