Recommended Posts

I have H1b approval and working for a client from the past 6 months. Now when I am planning to visit India to have the Visa stamping, my attorney told me that he needs to file for the new LCA since

there is change in job location.

I did some reseach and found out that a change in LCA is not required if my employer is still the same and the job location is within 35 miles.

Can anyone guide me into the right direction in this scenario ?

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.