is H1-Amendment required in my situation ?

softwarekarma

Hi There, 

I'm on my H1B from October 2012, when I got my H1B, I was with Client A. After getting H1B, I worked for a while with Client A. Later I moved to Client B and then to Client C. For either client B or client C I did not apply for H1 Amendment

Right now I'm again back with Client A. Now I'm planning to go for Visa stamping to Canada or Jamaica. 

My question is before going to stamping do I need to have H1 amendment. Since, I already have H1B amended to Client A. Please let me know, I appreciate your time for looking into this. 

Many Thanks,

SK.

Hi Rahul412

Initially my H1 petition was amended with Client A. But after switching to Client B and Client C it was not amended. Right now I'm with client A again. My question was if I need to amend it again or it remains the same..

I don't think that you need amended petition now.

But if vo comes to know that you worked at B, C, how do you respond??

I was planning to say that - Projects with Client B and C are part of Client A but in a different location. Now I'm back to the same location Client A.

That means you worked at that locations. So where is the approval for that??

Do you have any better suggestion, please advice.

Never lie during the interview. If you get caught , your visa will be rejected and banned for few years from entering into US.

Archived