Successful Stamping At vancouver

octvisa

Hi Folks,

First of all thanks for your suggestions and topics in this forum.

I got successful stamping in vancouver on oct 4th. Mine is EVVC model and i am working for this client from 3 months before of my appointment.

Here are the questions.

NO PIMS written on 797A.

VO: Good Morning

me: GM

VO: How long you been working with current employer.

me: xxxx years

VO: Do you have end client

me: yes

VO: Can i have your LCA and client letter

me: No answer and took LCA out

(I was little panic as i don't have client letter and told same thing that client won't provide any letters to contractors.)

VO: Did you requested one

VO: Do you have that mail

me: No

VO: So you graduted from american university

me: Yes

VO: How often you contact your employer

me: Week to 10 days

VO: some how electronically here your amendment process is not updated and we need to check.we will check and let you know in 3-5 days or it will take much more time.

He didn't saw my LCA and asked me to leave taking that LCA. Took my passport and 797 though. I thought my story got an end and thought of checking rest of options to schedule an appointment in hyderabad. After 2 days it changed from admin processing to issued and i collected passport next day. Hardly it is 1 min interview and relief. Travelled by road until seattle and no issues in border security. Got my i 94 in border.

Hi Folks,

First of all thanks for your suggestions and topics in this forum.

I got successful stamping in vancouver on oct 4th. Mine is EVVC model and i am working for this client from 3 months before of my appointment.

Here are the questions.

NO PIMS written on 797A.

VO: Good Morning

me: GM

VO: How long you been working with current employer.

me: xxxx years

VO: Do you have end client

VO: Can i have your LCA and client letter

me: No answer and took LCA out

(I was little panic as i don't have client letter and told same thing that client won't provide any letters to contractors.)

VO: Did you requested one

VO: Do you have that mail

me: No

VO: So you graduted from american university

me: Yes

VO: How often you contact your employer

me: Week to 10 days

VO: some how electronically here your amendment process is not updated and we need to check.we will check and let you know in 3-5 days or it will take much more time.

He didn't saw my LCA and asked me to leave taking that LCA. Took my passport and 797 though. I thought my story got an end and thought of checking rest of options to schedule an appointment in hyderabad. After 2 days it changed from admin processing to issued and i collected passport next day. Hardly it is 1 min interview and relief. Travelled by road until seattle and no issues in border security. Got my i 94 in border.

Dude.,

How to support EVVC model. Do you have any idea ??

Hi,

Take letters from every layer including client if you get one. If immediate vendor is implementing partner then it's easy to defend and the same way i took the documents and prepared. They don't even care about evvc i believe, but make sure you have all profiles and hierarchy's from client place. Better have emails from client and immediate vendor emails for time sheets etc.

Hi,

Take letters from every layer including client if you get one. If immediate vendor is implementing partner then it's easy to defend and the same way i took the documents and prepared. They don't even care about evvc i believe, but make sure you have all profiles and hierarchy's from client place. Better have emails from client and immediate vendor emails for time sheets etc.

Can you send me sample of sub vendor letter. Just purchase order is enough to go ???

Archived