Need guidance and help whether to go for stamping or no

julayitrivikram

Hi All

My job is ending on Oct 15th and my Visa date is on 17th in Toronto , My H1 started on Oct 1st 2013.

I was a student till then and was working on CPT(not OPT).

I graduated on Aug 29th 2013.

I have the client letter but it is dated June 5th 2013, will that be a valid letter??

Also should I run the payroll for Sept month.

Is it advisible to go for stamping on 17th or should I  go for stamping when I have job in hand.

Please advice.

Thanks

Hi All

My job is ending on Oct 15th and my Visa date is on 17th in Toronto , My H1 started on Oct 1st 2013.

I was a student till then and was working on CPT(not OPT).

I graduated on Aug 29th 2013.

I have the client letter but it is dated June 5th 2013, will that be a valid letter??

Is it advisible to go for stamping on 17th or should I  go for stamping when I have job in hand.

Please advice.

Thanks

Your client letter is not valid on Oct 17th as your job is ending on Oct 15th. If you are not working after Oct 15th you are out of status.  So, you can not go for a visa interview. Apply for a COS to B2 to be in US to look for a job or exit US.

You need latest client letter.

You don't run the pay roll, your employer does. If you were working in Sept obviously your pay roll has to be ran

Avoid interview if you can.

Archived