H1B Visa Stamping Documents

bsa2008

Hello Folks,

I am working on a EVC Model. I found a topic which had a very long list of documents to take. That was really helpful. I have a few questions and it would be very helpful if you can answer these questions:-

http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/58047-successful-evc-stamping-in-chennai-and-complete-queestionarre-and-documents-required/

1.      PayStubs - It mentioned Paystubs for 2 Years. Did each one of you take Paystubs for 2 Years or One year     might be sufficient. Just clarifying.

2.      W2's and Tax Returns - It mentioned for the entire stay in US. Would 2 years be sufficient??

3.      Bank statements for last 2 years highlighting Direct deposits - Do we need to take Bank Statements for 2 years. And how do we highlight the direct deposits. Just asking?

4.      It mentioned I129 and H1B Letter. What are I129 and H1B Letter?

5.      Timesheets - How many timesheets do we need to show? Also, I work for a consultant. I forward the vendor timesheet approved by the client to my company. Would that be a problem?

6.      Project documents - What all project documents do we need to show? Are these mandatory?

7.      Client ID/Badge, Employer ID/Badge – I don’t have an Employer Badge. I only have a Client Access Card. Are these mandatory?

8.      Work Location Pictures – Should we show them a picture of us sitting at the cube? What other sort of pictures would be helpful?

9.      H1B data collection and filing fee exemption supplement –What is this and is this mandatory??

10.  H classification supplement to form I129 –What is this and is this mandatory??

Thanks to all you in advance !!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived