Canada Visa Online Application -- Timeline?

sendilvera

Hi All,

I applied for Canada Tourist Visa for my H1B Stamping, it is been 10 days, I am yet to get any response, hope it is nothing to do with Govt Shutdown !!!.

I read that, I will get a response in email then have to send passport for stamping.

Could anyone share your timelines on Online Application processing? 

Thanks !!!

Hi All,

I applied for Canada Tourist Visa for my H1B Stamping, it is been 10 days, I am yet to get any response, hope it is nothing to do with Govt Shutdown !!!.

I read that, I will get a response in email then have to send passport for stamping.

Could anyone share your timelines on Online Application processing? 

Thanks !!!

It will take approximately 2 weeks to receive you an email confirming to send your passport. No worrries abt Govt Shutdown. 

I got the response in 3 to 4 working days. I did mention that I will be going to Canada for visa stamping only and submitted the appointment letter as proof. And after submitting the passport it took another 4 days.

I did mention while submitting the passport that I am okay not to process if it takes more than 4 days for stamping. I got a one time only trip visa to Canada.

i had sent my passport to Consulate in Newyork on 23rd Sept for Canadian visa, but still awaiting any response from the consulate.

do you guys know how long it takes to have the passport back from Consulate? i thought i should have recieved it within 10 working days. My visa stamping date is on 5th Nov.

Hello Salunkepratik,

I am in the same boat, I sent my passport after I received an email to submit the same to consulate in newyork on 30th spec for canadian visa. 

No response as of now, and curious to know how long will it take for processing an application and sending it accordingly.

Can you please keep me posted when you have received your passport, that would give me a guestimate to make my travel plans accordingly. I am getting a little worried as it is cuting close to the dates.

Thanks,

Areddy.

Archived