H1b stamping with OPT paystubs

USAVISAH1B

hi friends,

I got my H1b approved this year. This is my 1st H1b I was working for the same employer for past 1year 5months on OPT and now on H1 starting october 1st. I am planning to go for stamping on october 25th to calgary.

Is it ok to go for stamping with OPT paystubs I wont have a single paystub on H1b status by the time I go for stamping is that ok?

hi friends,

I got my H1b approved this year. This is my 1st H1b I was working for the same employer for past 1year 5months on OPT and now on H1 starting october 1st. I am planning to go for stamping on october 25th to calgary.

Is it ok to go for stamping with OPT paystubs I wont have a single paystub on H1b status by the time I go for stamping is that ok?

Yes. But, by Oct 25th you will have at least 1 pay stub on H1B.

hi friends,

Hi

I am also on same status as you, I have my visa appointment on oct 29 in calgary. this is my first h1. My attorney said it should be fine. Can you share your email?, so that we can get in touch and share accomodation if possible.

Thanks

Hi

I am also on same status as you, I have my visa appointment on oct 29 in calgary. this is my first h1. My attorney said it should be fine. Can you share your email?, so that we can get in touch and share accomodation if possible.

Thanks

Guys share your details we can share acccomdation and also discuss the documents we carry..how can I share my email here?

Archived