Weird story

vijkum

Hi All,

One of my known guy attended for H1 visa interview in Jamaica.At the time of interview VO said your visa has been approved and pick your passport at DHL location after two days.Yesterday he went to DHL office to pick the passport.As per this guy DHL told him to consular section is doing some verification and there is no ETA this point of time ..we can return your passport if you want without visa.

I dont know whether it is true or not.Did anyone faced same  kind of weird situation previously?

Hi All,

One of my known guy attended for H1 visa interview in Jamaica.At the time of interview VO said your visa has been approved and pick your passport at DHL location after two days.Yesterday he went to DHL office to pick the passport.As per this guy DHL told him to consular section is doing some verification and there is no ETA this point of time ..we can return your passport if you want without visa.

I dont know whether it is true or not.Did anyone faced same  kind of weird situation previously?

the above is not sounding right

In Jamaica, they asked me to come to us consulate to pick up the passport when i went there in september

Later some of my friends went there and they were also asked to come to consulate to pick up the passport

the above is not sounding right

In Jamaica, they asked me to come to us consulate to pick up the passport when i went there in september

Later some of my friends went there and they were also asked to come to consulate to pick up the passport

I also got my passport yesterday without any issues..Few other folks also received the passport with no issues...

so basically you dont trust this guy's story.

I do trust this guy.....he is good and before my interview he guided me very well...I am not believing whatever DHL folks told to him....What I am thinking is they might got lot of visa's stamped that day and they were not able to finish this guy stamping...Simply they are covering themselves by saying some story..that what I am assuming...

Hello Vijay,

Who also mentioned that there was a guy whose PIMS was not verified and he was asked to collect on friday afternoon and was he able to collect the passport this afternoon without any issue..? Could you please post that if you have any information about that.

He collected his passport on Friday successfully...

Archived