L1A to H1B transfer..

sipi

Hi Gurus,

Need your vauebale advise. Currently I am in US with L1A in Company A, this year Company B applied COS for me. and its approved . Now, i got H1B on Company B. Now the issue is,

Company A  is ready to offer a full time job in US role. Is it legally possible. and Company A is expecting me to work atleast  2momre months in Company A role. If i work in Company A - for an other 2 more months is it give any problem to me. Because already my My H1B is approved on 1-oct-13. Please help me.

Regards

Sipi.

Hi Gurus,

Need your vauebale advise. Currently I am in US with L1A in Company A, this year Company B applied COS for me. and its approved . Now, i got H1B on Company B. Now the issue is,

Company A  is ready to offer a full time job in US role. Is it legally possible. and Company A is expecting me to work atleast  2momre months in Company A role. If i work in Company A - for an other 2 more months is it give any problem to me. Because already my My H1B is approved on 1-oct-13. Please help me.

Regards

Sipi.

You are supposed to be working for employer B from Oct 1st. If you would like to continue with employer A on L1A you need to exit and enter with a L1A visa and approval notice and get L1A I94. After 2 months if you want to start working for employer B either you need to exit and enter with a H1B visa or employer B has to apply for a COS from L1A to H1B again.

Archived