Successfull Visa Stamping @ Calgary Oct 3

suresh19k

First of all i would like to thank to Murthy.com and all the guys who have posted their visa experiences which have helped me a lot in preparing my VISA interview .

Interview Day
My Appointment was at 8:00AM . I was inline at 7:15AM and I was 3rd in the queue. After going into the building security guys will do a thorough body scan and you will be sent to a seating area where your finger prints will be taken and will be provided you with a token. Wait time was 45 mins.

Finally my number appeared on the screen for interview and i was interviewed in Counter 4

VO : What do you do ?
ME : I am a Software Engineer...blah blah blah

VO : Who is your End Client ?
ME : Told Him

VO :  Do you have template of Non -immigrates temporary worker right?
ME :  Yes

VO : Any Questions ?
ME : No.

VO : Do you take vacation ?
ME : Yes

VO : When was it ?
ME : 2 weeks back for Long weekend.
VO : Good For you

Vo : Did you do something good ?
ME : Yes and Blah Blah Blah

VO : I am approving your visa . Please go through these documents to pick up your passport which might actually takes 2-3 business days
ME : Thank you and have a great day.

----------------------------------------

Interview was very simple and it was like casual talk. My suggestion is be prepared for questions like do you take vacation ? Does your employer pay during vacation ? How many days vacation do you have in a year ?

*** Very Important Note ***
Dont wait for Loomis Email to pick your passport, For suppose if you have your interview done today go tomorrow to Loomis branch at around 6 PM and ask them if they got your passport using your Reference ID. I cannot guarantee for all cases but for atleast few cases like me. Give it a shot.

Thats it guys...Be confident and its the key for success...!!!!

Hi Suresh,

Thank you for sharing your experience, could you pls help me with below questions...

1. where can i get template for non-immigrant worker?

2.what should be the answer for question: does your employer pay during vacation?

Thanks in advance, congrats on your visa.

Thank You All

Dont worry about "template of Non -immigrates temporary worker" form, Its a kind of booklet and will be given when you handover your Passport,I797 and DS160 forms to them. They will give us as a formality that every worker should know their rights. Dont worry No questions will be asked on this... :)

Hi Suresh,

Thank you for sharing your experience, could you pls help me with below questions...

1. where can i get template for non-immigrant worker?

2.what should be the answer for question: does your employer pay during vacation?

Thanks in advance, congrats on your visa.

Since you are a full time employee to your employer you should say "Yes". If he further asks how many days vacation do you have in a year then answer him accordingly which will be mentioned in your contract like 2 weeks or 3 weeks per year. Make VO feel that you use these paid vacation on regular basis.

Can someone who is familiar with the non-immigrates orker right explain what this means and where can we get it?

Hi Shadow, 

Dont worry about it, it will be given when you handover passport,I797 and DS 160 forms. Its just a booklet with explanations on rights..Dont worry no questions will be asked. Just concentrate on important stuff.

Archived