having DWLS creates any problems for getting H1B stamped?

vishnu.bangaru

Hi!

I have done my masters here and started working as Manufacturing Engineer after graduation through an agency since Jan'13.I have been working for the same employer ever since. There are no more layers (just me, employer and client). I got my H1B approved this April'14 and it started a week ago (Oct'13). I am planning to get my visa stamped in Hyd-India during Dec'13. 

During May last year, I had a driving with license suspended (DWLS) case on me since I was driving even after my license got suspend (I was not aware that my license was suspended). Anyway, I took help of an attorney - got couple of tickets cleared from my history by applying for motion of vacation and taking court supervision. Which got me out the DWLS case. I got my license back last year itself and my court supervision was also ended this May. So, i am assuming that i am completely out of it. But, When the cop caught me for the DWLS - He took me to the police station with hand cuffs and took palm scans as well. So, it makes me worried on chances of getting my VISA stamped. Can somebody tell me if this is something that i have to be worried about? Any suggestions with getting my visa stamped are also welcome. thanks in advance.   

I got 3 tickets in the same year (2 for speeding and 1 for signal jump). Like I mentioned before, I did not know that my license got suspended and I kept driving and got caught for the forth time which was the reason for DWLS (I had my drivers license with me - the cop did not mention anything about my license being suspended with the third ticket neither did he take my license with him. Also, I made a mistake not updating my address in USPS or anywhere else after moving out from the university. They must have sent a notice on my suspension to my old address). Feel free to ask more questions in case you need more information to help me out. Thanks for prompt reply!

Archived