H1 and H4 stamping information

anil.pillutla1

I am in USA.My H1 extension which was filed with USCIS on July-15th 2013 is now APPROVED on Oct-4th 2013.My wife and daughter are in India and I am planning to bring them to USA. Can you please suggest on the following?.

1. I have to send my wife and daughter for their H4 stamping in India. I am planning to travel to India by mid of November to take them for H4- stamping and will bring them to USA once the stamping is done. What would be the good plan, to send both of them for H4 stamping first, then my travel to India to bring them to USA or I can go and take them for stamping with no issues?. Please suggest.

2. I should be there with my wife and daughter when they comes first time to USA. For this I need to plan for my H1 and their H4 stampings in India together. Will there be any less chance of getting my H1 and their H4 stamping together when compared to sending them for their H4 alone?. If Yes, I will plan to stay in USA only and will ask them to get their stamp and travel to USA. Please suggest.

I am in USA.My H1 extension which was filed with USCIS on July-15th 2013 is now APPROVED on Oct-4th 2013.My wife and daughter are in India and I am planning to bring them to USA. Can you please suggest on the following?.

1. I have to send my wife and daughter for their H4 stamping in India. I am planning to travel to India by mid of November to take them for H4- stamping and will bring them to USA once the stamping is done. What would be the good plan, to send both of them for H4 stamping first, then my travel to India to bring them to USA or I can go and take them for stamping with no issues?. Please suggest.

2. I should be there with my wife and daughter when they comes first time to USA. For this I need to plan for my H1 and their H4 stampings in India together. Will there be any less chance of getting my H1 and their H4 stamping together when compared to sending them for their H4 alone?. If Yes, I will plan to stay in USA only and will ask them to get their stamp and travel to USA. Please suggest.

1. Both ways are fine.

2. Chances are same by both ways.

You could ask them to apply for a H4 visa interview and on approval to join you in US.

Archived