H1B Stamping Mumbai Cons.

parkerjohn03

Dear All,

I went for H1B stamping at end of June. Received 221g White slip. Submitted Document in Sept . I received email from mumbai consulate "We are ready for final processing. Please submit your passport, pending letter and the courier envelope to the Consulate General via any of the 11 document delivery locations" . I was confused which way to follow ( email or .pdf file update) . I called customer care and they said to follow as per email received from consulate . I had submitted passport last week .

Has anyone received this kind of email from mumbai cons ? If anyone , please update on his/her case whether got approved ?

What does it mean ? Because my CEAC has not updated on .pdf file. 

Thank you..

Dear All,

I went for H1B stamping at end of June. Received 221g White slip. Submitted Document in Sept . I received email from mumbai consulate "We are ready for final processing. Please submit your passport, pending letter and the courier envelope to the Consulate General via any of the 11 document delivery locations" . I was confused which way to follow ( email or .pdf file update) . I called customer care and they said to follow as per email received from consulate . I had submitted passport last week .

Has anyone received this kind of email from mumbai cons ? If anyone , please update on his/her case whether got approved ?

What does it mean ? Because my CEAC has not updated on .pdf file. 

Thank you..

Looks like your visa is approved.

Archived