Successful Visa Renewal at Ottawa

Rashee

try in DHL website, I have heard the there is delay in US site reflecting latest info.

when I did my renewal last Nov in Ottawa, I was able to see the update in DHL website the day after my appt day about 6:30 PM, and picked it up the following day. good luck. keep us posted.

Indeed, DHL = Loomis Express now in Canada. Loomis website updated just past 10pm, usvisa updated at 11pm. Picked up my passport a few minutes after the DHL center opened (8am) and went straight to the airport where I'm waiting for my flight. They tore off the bottom I-94 attached to the I-797 (for someone who asked me that earlier).

Good luck all, couldn't have been easier though just wish it was faster. 3 nights here is way more than I wanted.

Interview lasted 2 minutes this morning in Ottawa.

- Hands me my I-797A and says I can keep that.

- How long have you been working at Company X?

Over 6 years

- What is your title?

Gave him title

- Are you an IT consultant?

Told him no and that I live and work in NY at Company X. He said "ok, home based"

- Can I see some recent paystubs?

Handed three most recent ones

In and out in around 30 minutes.

Website isn't updated yet with Applicant Status or DHL Waybill Number... waiting on that, hope to have it by tonight (based on some other posts) so that I can fly back to NY this evening... the beer here is terrible.

I'm a FT employee, this is my 7th year H1B extension based on approved I140, previously was a FT student in the US as well so have been studying or working there for over 10 years now.

Use your reference ID from the Applicant summary page and loginto the ***********....This should have latest info. The CSC website takes time

Archived