Successful Visa stamping Calgary Canada@ Oct 2

Rajesh_mgm

Hello,

I went to Visa interview in Calgary, Canada on Oct 2. My actual interview took only 45 seconds to 1 minute.

VO officer didn't ask for any documents.

First question:

VO: what do you do?

Me: I am an XXXXXXX Engineer in XXXXXX Company. 

While I was telling, He was looking at computer screen.

VO: Tell about your company?

Me: I told that my company for 10 seconds

VO: What is your job title:

Me: I said, I am an XXXXXX Engineer.

VO: Did you read Human rights paper?

Me: I said, Yes, I showed the booklet. 

He was looking at computer screen.

VO: What is your company products?

Me: I said, We produce different products and start explaining about our company products.

While I was explaining, He told that, Visa has been approved.

Whole interview took 45 seconds to 1 minute.

Last week, I met three guys in Murthy forum, all of us visas has been approved.

Thanks to Murthy forum!!!

We all had a great time together.

Thanks

Rajesh

congrats on your visa approval. Quick question, you have mentioned the visa officer asking you about reading the Human Rights Paper, what exactly is that? Is it something company specific (HR stuff) or a new visa related document? TIA

When you attending visa interview at US Consulate , at the time of finger-printing they will some booklet which explains about the rights of temporary workers like H1B,L1B etc. This book includes rights like getting paid from employer ontime and so many. This is general interview question you can whatever like in my interview which happend on September 26th , I told I didn't have to time to read it . You can find the booklet here http://travel.state.gov/pdf/Pamphlet-Printer.pdf . This is pdf version of the guide they will give to the visa attendees. 

Hello,

I went to Visa interview in Calgary, Canada on Oct 2. My actual interview took only 45 seconds to 1 minute.

VO officer didn't ask for any documents.

First question:

VO: what do you do?

Me: I am an XXXXXXX Engineer in XXXXXX Company. 

While I was telling, He was looking at computer screen.

VO: Tell about your company?

Me: I told that my company for 10 seconds

VO: What is your job title:

Me: I said, I am an XXXXXX Engineer.

VO: Did you read Human rights paper?

Me: I said, Yes, I showed the booklet. 

He was looking at computer screen.

VO: What is your company products?

Me: I said, We produce different products and start explaining about our company products.

While I was explaining, He told that, Visa has been approved.

Whole interview took 45 seconds to 1 minute.

Last week, I met three guys in Murthy forum, all of us visas has been approved.

Thanks to Murthy forum!!!

We all had a great time together.

Thanks

Rajesh

What your company products mean?? Is it employer products or client products? how to explain this Question??

Can you share the details about the hotel and commute to the consulate ?

Hello Ajay, 

We stayed Ramada Limited in Banf Trail way, which is 5 km from consulate. From Hotel to Consulate, it took 15 minutes to travel. 

Ramada limited 2304 16th ave NW Calgary, AB. Hotel was okay. It is close to train station.  

Congrats on your visa.. Can you please tell when you get your Passport back?

My interview was on Wednesday. I got my passport on Thursday about 6 PM. I went to Loomis Express location and gave my reference ID. If you change your Loomis location, we better to go next day afternnon and check your Loomis location using your reference ID. 

congrats on your visa approval. Quick question, you have mentioned the visa officer asking you about reading the Human Rights Paper, what exactly is that? Is it something company specific (HR stuff) or a new visa related document? TIA

When they took my fingerprints, Consulate gave booklet about Human rights. They will give you at that time of interview. 

What your company products mean?? Is it employer products or client products? how to explain this Question??

I am a full time employee. I explained about our company products. We probably explain about your employer and client products without explaining individually. He didn't pay attention to my words and looking at my face and confidence level. 

Hi Rajesh , 

1) How long it took for you to take get the passport in hands? 

2) When VO says company , do we need to talk about our employer ? or Client ? 

Thanks

Riya. 

1. passport it took 2 days. My interview was on Wednesday, I got my passport on Thursday evening. 

2. For me, I am a full time employee. I would recommend explain both with out showing any difference. 

For my friends, he asked about Vacation and did you use any vacation or not? Prepare for those questions. 

Thanks 

Rajesh 

Archived