Visa Stamping before completing 6 months

prafull.jain

Hi All,

I recently joined new company in Sep 2013. Visa transfer and extension are still in process. Hopefully that will be done in next week. For some reason I have to travel India in Nov 2nd week 2013 and I have to go for Visa stamping as well. Will it cause any issue in visa stamping. I discussed many peoples and they told "you will get trouble in visa stamping because you recently joined new company. you should travel India, once you complete 6 months."

Please suggest me, Is it true, I should not travle India before 6 months.  What issues will I face in Visa Stamping..Please suggest me.. Thanks.

Hi All,

I recently joined new company in Sep 2013. Visa transfer and extension are still in process. Hopefully that will be done in next week. For some reason I have to travel India in Nov 2nd week 2013 and I have to go for Visa stamping as well. Will it cause any issue in visa stamping. I discussed many peoples and they told "you will get trouble in visa stamping because you recently joined new company. you should travel India, once you complete 6 months."

Please suggest me, Is it true, I should not travle India before 6 months.  What issues will I face in Visa Stamping..Please suggest me.. Thanks.

Nope, you are good as long as you have all necessary documents required by VO.

I discussed many peoples and they told "you will get trouble in visa stamping because you recently joined new company. you should travel India, once you complete 6 months."

Please suggest me, Is it true,

Dude, when it comes to immigration if someone suggests you to do something, then ask why?? If you are not convinced then ask them to show the proof.

Coming to your question, no that's not true. And don't believe in silly rumors...!!!

Archived