ds 160 employment history

mygcpcs1

I never changed my employer, i have been working with him on h1b last 6 years, this is my 7 year visa stamping.

Do i have to enter anything in the ds 160's employment history part ? i have tried to enter current employment information but the web site is forcing me enter employment end date too. i am bit confused here.

Should i enter my first h1b second h1b start and end dates there ? or just leave it blank. ? i did not work anywhere else, current employer is first employer, and my first job in my life, no other country job experience either.

I never changed my employer, i have been working with him on h1b last 6 years, this is my 7 year visa stamping.

Do i have to enter anything in the ds 160's employment history part ? i have tried to enter current employment information but the web site is forcing me enter employment end date too. i am bit confused here.

Should i enter my first h1b second h1b start and end dates there ? or just leave it blank. ? i did not work anywhere else, current employer is first employer, and my first job in my life, no other country job experience either.

Write the probably project end date.

@rahul412: Please let me know if you are saying this out of you experience or just your suggestion.

I am positive that it was rising issues while entering employment history.

When I filled my DS160 for H1B visa interview at Chennai there was no question about current employment start and end date. But, there were questions about dates with previous employers. This was on 03/24/2013

When I filled my DS160 for H1B visa interview at Chennai there was no question about current employment start and end date. But, there were questions about dates with previous employers. This was on 03/24/2013

that is where my question comes from, if i am with same employer from last 6 years, then dont enter anything...?

@rahul412: Please let me know if you are saying this out of you experience or just your suggestion.

I am positive that it was rising issues while entering employment history.

I filled DS form n no.of times.

You said that you haven't changed your employer right from beginning, so if you have worked with this employer before H1 then enter those days.

I just emailed my question to Consulate, and they said i should go with 'NO' for the question 'Were you previously employed?'

Again, my current job and current employer is first in my life, so no previous employment .....

Of course, if this is your first job so their won't be 'previous employer'.

Archived