221(g) - Delhi Consulate / B1-B2 cancelled

rahulredyy141282

My H1b petition was approved in September 2011 and I went for visa stamping in October 2012 in Delhi consulate. VO officer asked me some general questions and asked for my passport. He also enquired me about my B1/B2 visa and started asking the questions on what did I do on my two trips to US while being on B1/B2 visa. He was visibly unsatisfied by my answers and cancelled my B1/B2 visa. He also handed over the 221(g) form to me which was asking the documents relating to company's tax returns, client agreements. He did not keep my passport and returned it back to me.

I submitted all the requested documents in April 2013 to them and there has not been any communications from them since then. I have been waiting for more than 5 months and have not heard anything back from them since then.

Has anybody else been in a similar situation before? Can anyone please help me on what should be the next step?

Thanks

RR

My H1b petition was approved in September 2011 and I went for visa stamping in October 2012 in Delhi consulate. VO officer asked me some general

Has anybody else been in a similar situation before? Can anyone please help me on what should be the next step?

It's been one year. Did you contacted your employer??

It's been one year. Did you contacted your employer??

Yes I did and the employer is saying there is not much they can do about it except for waiting. How more long should I wait? And if I need to take some actions , please advise what are/should be those actions?  Kindly advise as I am badly stuck and am not finding any way out. 

Any suggestions here shall be highly appreciated .

Regards

RR

Yes I did and the employer is saying there is not much they can do about it except for waiting. How more long should I wait? And if I need to take some actions , please advise what are/should be those actions?  Kindly advise as I am badly stuck and am not finding any way out. 

Any suggestions here shall be highly appreciated .

Regards

RR

You can't do anything other than finding another employer.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived