Pay stubs issue

Arro0817

Hi,

I am going for stamping this month end. I have an issue with my pay stubs. Firstly, I had been to india recently for a month like in feb and my employer split jan pay for two months like in feb for Jan's 50% hrs and In march for jan's 50% hrs. Secondly, he deducted advance amount from my GC processing for two months. My pay stubs show advance deductions for two months like month 1 1500,month 2 500. Kindly assist me in regard with above scenarios what do i have to do?

The costs for the LC (PERM), including lawyer fees, have to be paid by the employer, and the employer can NOT get reimbursed in any way or form, neither directly nor indirectly.

And you need to get paid the appropriate salary while you are in the US. This salary split stuff is NOT legal.

You need to get these things fixed with your employer ASAP.

If you don't get that fixed, you may not get the visa. If your employer doesn't want to fix it, file a complaint with DOL on form WH4.

I am going for stamping this month end. I have an issue with my pay stubs. Firstly, I had been to india recently for a month like in feb and my employer split jan pay for two months like in feb for Jan's 50% hrs and In march for jan's 50% hrs. Secondly, he deducted advance amount from my GC processing for two months. My pay stubs show advance deductions for two months like month 1 1500,month 2 500. Kindly assist me in regard with above scenarios what do i have to do?

What is this 'advance amonut for GC'?? Did you paid for your GC process??

What to do?? Just tell the truth.

Your employer looks shady to me. Your monthly payment has to be more than amount specified in the LCA. You are FT employee of XX employer and you are not worried about the hours. Regarding the GC thing its mandatory that your employer need to pay for the GC processing. The best thing you can do is find new employer.

Archived