H1B Petetion extension approved Aug 28th, PIMS not updated yet?

keshavardhan

Hello experts,

My H1b petition was approved for extension on August 27th and was wondering if my PIMS is updated..? Is there any one out there whose petition is approved around that time and know for sure that their PIMS is updated..?

Would suggestions/comments would be greatly appreciated!!

No one knows whether their PIMS is updated or not, that's not their job. So just attend the interview, if your PIMS is not updated wait for one more day to get the passport.

You can send an email to below address before the date of your interview at us embassy.

Subject: PIMS Verification- I797
To: <PIMS@state.gov>, <vancouverNIV@state.gov>
Cc: 

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am XXXXXXXX bearing Indian passport: XXXXXXX . I have an appointment for visa stamping on XXXXXXXXX @ Vancouver ,Canada, I would like to verify my information in PIMS database.

Please find the attached petition (I-797) and appointment confirmation details.

Details:
Appointment confirmation: XXXXXXXXX
Receipt Number:  
MRV Fee Receipt: XXXXXX
Date of Birth: XXXXXXX
Petitioner: XXXXXX

Primary Applicant:XXXXX
Passport Number: XXXXXXXXX
Classification: H1 B
Starting Validity Date: XXXXXXXX
Ending Validity Date:XXXXXXXXXX

Hi Rahul,

I know it's not their job but what i mean to say is if there is anyone who attended the interview with the petition that is approved after Aug 27th and if they were not stopped for extra day or two for PIMS then it means their PIMS was updated. Does that makes sense..?

What I am saying is, no need to worry about PIMS. I have seen cases whose H1 was approved long ago but PIMS was not updated and recently approved petitions but their PIMS record was updated.

Archived