H1B toronto - 30th Sep, 2013

skkpatel

I received email from loomis yesterday night that my passport was with them but not ready for pickup.

i called Brampton today morning and was able to pick it up.

visa interview: 30 sep

admin processing: 1 Oct

Issued: 2nd Oct

email from loomies: Oct 4th, friday : 12.10am

collected passport: Oct 4th, friday 10am.

hope this helps

skp123 thanks for sharing the details. I am trying to check my status using below link but it's giving me an exception

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?

After selecting Visa Application Type (NonImmigrantVisa) and location (Toronto). What I need to enter in "Application ID or Case Number". I tried to check the status by entering my DS-160 confirmation number as my application ID and also tried it by entering my passport number/reference ID but it's giving me below exception message.

"An unexpected error has occurred while processing your previous request. The error has been reported to the site administrator; no further action is required."

what I suppose to enter in "Application ID or Case Number". (DS160 confirmation number/passport number/reference ID from my application status page). could please suggest. Thanks

I received email from loomis yesterday night that my passport was with them but not ready for pickup.

i called Brampton today morning and was able to pick it up.

visa interview: 30 sep

admin processing: 1 Oct

Issued: 2nd Oct

email from loomies: Oct 4th, friday : 12.10am

collected passport: Oct 4th, friday 10am.

hope this helps

spk123,

Can i know  when is your visa slot on sep 30. Mine was at 8:00 AM.

I didn't receive any email from Loomis so far.

Hi Skp123,

what is your educational background?

Same situation. Interview at 12:30. Status "issued". No email or waybill # yet. What is the procedure. Will the status change from "Issues" to something else? Does this mean loomis has my passport now or still with the consulate. Guys, any response will be appreciated.

Archived