Employer question

joshireddy05

i did my masters in US, so far i worked with 3 different desi consultancies in my OPT and H1 now i am planning to go for visa stamping in Toronto.

But the issue is first consultancies is still exist and i have w2 from them, second consultancies is does not exist anymore i have w2 from them and my latest i20(opt i20) has second consultancies name, third consultancies applied my h1 i have paychecks and w2.

question1: should i mention all consultancies names in DH forms (previous employments) and in resume or only the latest one?

Should i mention all consultancies names to visa officer if he asks for previous employments?

Question2: does the visa officer check for the i20 or not? if not i can skip the second consultancies name.

Any suggestions?

i did my masters in US, so far i worked with 3 different desi consultancies in my OPT and H1 now i am planning to go for visa stamping in Toronto.

But the issue is first consultancies is still exist and i have w2 from them, second consultancies is does not exist anymore i have w2 from them and my latest i20(opt i20) has second consultancies name, third consultancies applied my h1 i have paychecks and w2.

question1: should i mention all consultancies names in DH forms (previous employments) and in resume or only the latest one?

Should i mention all consultancies names to visa officer if he asks for previous employments?

Question2: does the visa officer check for the i20 or not? if not i can skip the second consultancies name.

Any suggestions?

Everything has to be mentioned. Do not hide any facts

Archived