L1 to H1 transfer with COS

vin6381

Hi,

I am currently working for company X on L1 B and my L1 is valid until Feb 2014. And recently I got a H1 approval from a different employer on 1st October 2014 with COS.

Due to some personal reasons I would like to Continue with company X on my L1B. Is there any way to do that? Can I do this by going to India and coming back on L1B?

Hi,

I am currently working for company X on L1 B and my L1 is valid until Feb 2014. And recently I got a H1 approval from a different employer on 1st October 2014 with COS.

Due to some personal reasons I would like to Continue with company X on my L1B. Is there any way to do that? Can I do this by going to India and coming back on L1B?

Yes, you can.

Hi,

I think you wanted to write 1st October 2013...

Answer to your ques is Yes..but in order to work on H1 you will have to file COS again

Archived