L1-H1 from Oct'13 and H1-transfer initiated before Oct1st 2013

user@NJ

Hi Everyone,

Not sure if other have faced this situation or this has been answered in this forum earlier.

I was on L1 with Employer A and got converted to H1 from Oct 1st 2013 with the same employer.

Between June-Sept, another employer B gave me an offer which I accepted and they have filed a transfer just few days before Oct 1st 2013. 

Can anybody suggest who is aware of this situation issues, suggest what are my chances for getting H1 transfer approved.

Employer B is ready to have me join as soon they recieve the reciept#.

What are the chances of getting H1 transfer rejected and what could be the possible reasons? Is there any way it can be handled?

Please suggest

Hi Everyone,

Not sure if other have faced this situation or this has been answered in this forum earlier.

I was on L1 with Employer A and got converted to H1 from Oct 1st 2013 with the same employer.

Between June-Sept, another employer B gave me an offer which I accepted and they have filed a transfer just few days before Oct 1st 2013. 

Can anybody suggest who is aware of this situation issues, suggest what are my chances for getting H1 transfer approved.

Employer B is ready to have me join as soon they recieve the reciept#.

What are the chances of getting H1 transfer rejected and what could be the possible reasons? Is there any way it can be handled?

Please suggest

Same as everyone. Even though you can join employer B based on receipt it is always suggested to join after approval. What would be your status if you join employer B and H1B transfer is denied and employer A has revoked your H1B? Ready to face that?

Archived